Aims and Scope
The journal for continuing professional development from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
With its mixture of high-quality, peer reviewed articles,The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (TOG) is an ideal resource for your continuing professional development in women’s health.
TOG aims to provide all health professionals working within the field of obstetrics and gynaecology with an up-to-date, peer reviewed information resource delivered through a range of current, educational articles.
The journal regularly features:
- Clinical governance articles
- Education papers
- Views and counterviews articles
- Book reviews
- CPD creditable questions
Articles within the journal are commissioned solely by the Editorial Board. If you would like to make a contribution, please read our Submission Guidelines
TOG is available both in print and online. The print version of TOG is sent to Members and Fellows of the RCOG worldwide, as well as all registered trainees, providing them with CPD creditable questions. The journal is also relevant to all trainees and health professionals working within the field of obstetrics and gynaecology.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Health Reference Center Academic (GALE Cengage)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)