OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access and available to all on Wiley Online Library, including those who don’t subscribe to the journal. Wiley will also submit your published article to PubMed Central and PMC mirror sites.
The cost for OnlineOpen is US$3,000, which can be paid by the author, the author's funding agency, or the author's institution.
Copyright and open access licenses
Authors choosing OnlineOpen will retain copyright in their articles and will be offered a choice of creative commons licenses.
All Research Councils UK (RCUK), COAF/Wellcome Trust and FWF funded authors will be directed to the Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY).
All other authors (non-RCUK, COAF/Wellcome Trust and FWF funded authors) are free to choose a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC-BY-NC) or Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs (CC-BY-NC-ND) license.
For more information about open access license terms and conditions click here.
Compliant with funder mandates - Open Access policies
OnlineOpen is fully compliant with open access mandates – meeting the requirements of funding organizations where these apply, including but not limited to:
- Research Councils UK: MRC, BBSRC, AHRC, ESRC, EPSRC, NERC, STFC
- Charity Open Access Fund (COAF): Arthritis Research UK, Breast Cancer Campaign, the British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Leukaemia & Lymphoma, The Wellcome Trust
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- Telethon Italy
- The Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
For more information on funder mandates and open access policies please click here.
How do I make my article OnlineOpen?
As the author, you can decide to publish your article with open access once it has been accepted for publication. After acceptance please inform the journal’s editorial office that you want your article to be OnlineOpen so they can provide you with an open access agreement to sign to publish your article under a Creative Commons license and please complete the payment of an open access publication fee of US$3,000 via the OnlineOpen Form.
A number of funders and institutions have arrangements with Wiley to pay the open access publication fee on behalf of their investigators. Please find out if your institution or funder will pay your open access fee: Institutional and Funder Open Access Payments.
To read all of the Editor's choice papers click here.
- Japanese Clinical Practice Guide for Critical Obstetrical Hemorrhage (2017 revision)
- Significance of pathological examination of the placenta, with a focus on intrauterine infection and fetal growth restriction
- Lycium barbarum polysaccharide attenuates chemotherapy-induced ovarian injury by reducing oxidative stress
JOGR Article Awards
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research is pleased to announce the following article awardees.
Young Scientists Awardee 2013-2014
Uterus allotransplantation in cynomolgus macaque: A preliminary experience with non-human primate models
Yoon Seok Chang Endowment Awardee 2013-2014
Resveratrol suppresses inflammatory responses in endometrial stromal cells derived from endometriosis: A possible role of the sirtuin 1 pathway
Yuji Murata Endowment Awardees 2013-2014
Prediction of women's long-term cardiometabolic risks using glycemic indices during pregnancy
Wing Hung Tam
- Submit a manuscript
- Instructions for authors
- Editorial Board
- Author Services
- Library Subscriptions
- Contact Wiley
- Online Open
- Society Information
- Virtual Issue for 2016 highlights-Invited Articles & Committee Reports
- Virtual Issue for 2015 highlights-Invited Articles & Committee Reports
- Virtual Issue for 2014 JOGR Invited Articles
- Editor's Choice - Free Online
- International Collaboration
- CROWN Initiative